Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Actually, Asparagus is grown for its leaves taken, which is a type of Asparagus setactus marambat. This type of asparagus grown and propagated on the front porch with a rope, wire or wood. In addition there Asparagus densiflorus Asparagus umbellatus and that many elements of the garden used as form a thick canopy and a beautiful tail like a squirrel. Asparagus falcatus whose leaves are also large at first glance does not appear until the asparagus. Setaceus Asparagus is also called MASTERPOKER88.COM JUDI POKER ONLINE UANG ASLI INDONESIA RESMI DAN TERPERCAYA Asparagus officinalis is a plant producing shoots. Plants Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis), an annual plant. Asparagus has a rod in the ground (rhizomes), which will grow bamboo shoots. While the "rod" that looks beyond the ground is where the growth of branches, twigs and leaves. Asparagus needle-shaped leaves. Asparagus plants producing shoots a glance is similar to pine. However, plant height was only about 1 m, with a trunk diameter of only 1 cm. In Indonesia, Asparagus suitable to be cultivated on land with an altitude between 600 sd. 1700 m. asl. Seeding can be done vegetatively Asparagus with tissue cultures derived from seedling shoots and cuttings, as well as generative of seeds. Of the three original seeds, seedlings originating from seeds better.
Seed Preparation Seeding can be done vegetatively Asparagus with tissue cultures derived from seedling shoots and cuttings, as well as generative of seeds. Of the three original seeds, seedlings originating from seeds better. Initially, seeds were imported from Taiwan, but starting in 2007 the farmers began to develop independently of asparagus breeding. Price of green asparagus seedlings reached 2.5 million dollars for every 2 pounds or 800 grams of it. In the area of ​​1 hectare of land requires 600 grams of asparagus seedlings.
Asparagus is a plant that is grown indirectly (Indirect seedling) through the nursery. In the nursery the seeds are 6 stages, namely:

Badak88 Agen Bola Resmi Promo 100% SBOBET IBCBET Jelang Piala Dunia 2014Seedbed In the nursery, the nursery area to note the selection of the land is well drained, not a former asparagus crops, the soil loose, fertile and sandy. Nursery seedbed tillage done, given the basic fertilizer and Furadan 3G to avoid pests. The pile is built with a width of 120 cm, height 20-25 cm, width 40 cm trench to a depth of 40 cm.

19 comments:

  1. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it…. Liga Primer Inggris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Liga Inggris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the data, perhaps I will use this over my tufted selling and i have been use much annulus Mainedia in run a interaction and that they somebody existing a giant amend on me. Berita Bola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks combination of suitable and useful information and well-written sentences that will certainly entice your sense.There are so multiple comments here that are really entertaining and conducive to me thanks for sharing a link especially for sharing this blog. Hao0716.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this info for my mission. Concursos-online.com Marchorowitz.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks!
    Mamipoker.com
    www.mamipoker.com
    Poker Indonesia
    Mamipoker.com
    www.mamipoker.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website. Europe Holiday Singapore Travel Australia Travel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.


    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Click Here
    Couchsurfing.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Slides.com
    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  11. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    Visit Web
    Uebermaps.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Click Here
    Visit Web
    Artstation.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Visit Web
    Bridalexposure.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Saskkartclub.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  17. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Diamondsquad.tv
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete